Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Homemade Flash Ring



Hey.


This is the first of many posts to come about photography and anything worthy of blogging about.




So lets stop chewing the fat a get to the meat of this post!




OK so I made myself this handy little flash ring for only $15 (assuming that you have a Sb-600 flash or any other, a hot shoe sync cord, and a hot glue gun already)




ALL IT TOOK WAS!!!


-A bigger rounded tub-a-ware $1 (Dollar General)


-A smaller rounded tub-a-ware $2 (Dollar General)


-Foil tape $8 (Home Depot)


-Box Cutter $1.50 (Dollar General)


-A hard plastic cup $1 (Dollar General) ps. They are the thickness of baseball game beer cups.




SOOOO those are the ingredients now what about the recipe?!?!?




Well I found this neat little diagram that helped me make my own ;P http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/239141592_29784dc484_o.png




oh... you need a flikr if your going to want to look at that...


AND! by the way my flikr acount is epicsanonymous


don't really update it too often but yeah.




ANYWAY!




Here are some photo that I took to test this out this morning First one is ME :) sorry for Low Quality :(





Here is the flash ring itself






So im not so sure of all the uses of it yet beside future fasion photo endevours, but I'll upload all the photos I take with it worth uploading!

OOOH the girlfriend just used my Ringflash for a Yearbook photo! here it is!















No comments:

Post a Comment