Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Dad Was a Model Once and I'm Not Even Close

Looking for old Cub Scout and Boy Scout trinkets and photos for my Eagle Scout Court of Honor my Mom and I ran across a little treat! My Dad's old modeling flier/send out dealy... so after admiring it for a few minutes I was convinced I that I was going to attempt (If you even want to call it one) pose exactly like my dad, except for the fact all of his shot were shot on Hollywood Blvd. So I was hoping to make it out and shoot before the sun went down... that failed... so we went to the local dead mall and tried to shoot there (again if you want to call it a try) the shot were very rushed because the girlfriend hadn't eaten all day and these photos were the only thing between her and dinner. Not blaming the rush photo because I AM just plain ugly, but I think with a little more and effort they could have turned out a little better...

SO! here is my dad and me... side by side he's two years older than me in the photo but they were taken 25 years ago.

so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment