Friday, January 8, 2010

My Mom's Shiny Red Camera


So my mom got a nice little red camera for her birthday, and it is a devious little devil that will never stop trying to take millions of photos of my family, girlfriend, and myself. This time i decided to turn the table and see how it likes being the photographed. Ha the jokes on you now Mr. "Point and Shot" (no offense to the Canon G-Series). So for this one I used the granite slab from the snowflake blog, a book for a one-sided snoot and a random piece of paper for a diffuser. Its a pretty inglorious set up but it did the job. The slaved flash was set to 1/4 power and I went to work. Here are some photo of the improvised bed studio.

Ps. It is very sad I'm doing this at 2a.m. saturday morning. I haven't showed for two days and I am really itchy and cold. Good Night.








No comments:

Post a Comment